Monday, September 20, 2010

How to Make Presentations on Stardoll.


You need Microsoft word. For my instructions I Use Microsoft Word
2007.
If you don’t have this you can ask many people for one.
I (cathy2889) DO them Free.
And you can ask me for the names of people who do them better but cost money.
Instructions:
1.  For the black background you choose a bucket that is spilling out paint. Click on it and choose the color.
2.  For a border click Page Layout. Then clicke PAGE BORDERS. Then click. BORDERS. And choose what you want.
3.   For nice styles of writing click on home. And in the upper left hand corner there should be something saying fonts click on it. And choose. The numbers next to it are the size.
4.  How do you make this ©? Well you need to use this ( then a c then another )but don’t put words in between them. ( c ) no spaces  = ©.
Hope I helped any of you. If you still need help contact me. J

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hii... I've tried to make the background but I'm not sure wether to save it or not.. Should it come up with the background and font when your still in the editor or is that only when you save?? Because in my editor it doesn't have the background or font.. It has boring balck font with no background.. PLEASE HELP!!!
Thanks for the tips though!

Anonymous said...

When I try it, it doesnt work I post iton my page, but the border dissapears.

Anonymous said...

It works fine for me and I can make awesome presenatations now!!

Anonymous said...

i cant seem to get the border working i commented on you guestbook ok? please help me :( xxaoifexx10

Anonymous said...

can you do me a presentation - lizzypinky11