Tuesday, July 31, 2012

Looking for some help

Hello Stardollies,

This blog is looking for some Writers as well as Graphic Designers.

Why join my staff?

After a while of being part of the staff you will be able to get paid for what you post.  The amount you can earn vary of course.

How to sign up?

All you need to do is leave a comment with some basic info:

 Stardoll User:
Name:
Age:
Experience:
 What will you add to the blog:

If you have anymore questions simply comment here, or contact me on my stardoll account.

Cathy2889.

*Sorry for being bannerless, I need to make myself a simple one.*

2 comments:

Juin said...

Stardoll User:HeidiPalumbia10
Name: Juin
Age:
Experience: Um,I been a model xD What will you add to the blog:Well, I was wondering how about add some hottest outfits/dolls from stardoll? (: and some best outfits?

Anonymous said...

Stardoll user: AeroGurl234
Name: Colleen
Age 13
Experience: i recently had a girlsense blog which i have just archived. it did get good traffic on average 8 views a day, which is great considering it did not have ads or come up on google. i manly posted about what was going on around the site and had tutorials.