Saturday, February 26, 2011

My New Banner

Yes Yes I know It Sucks!!! But At least I tried.
Credit for the font to: Cool Text
I used Paint since I dont Have Photoshop, Gimp, etc.
So we have a Lot of new Writers and People And I would (Proudly) Like to welcome StardollTruth a.k.a Selene to this Blog she will be doing The Gossip. And I have to Say she is wonderful at spinning Lies and well other things.
Also I would like to welcome JakeManson13 a.k.a Jake Night.
He is not 13, His user has 13 since thats his favorite number (Friday 13th ring a bell?)
He will most likely do well just post around about populuar clubs and stuff.
We are still looking for people to work with us and of Course sponsors. I would Love to expand this blog and get more people to follow. We have 18 or so so far. I know, I know it's a little and half of the people don't even read the blog. But I (clearly) don't care If anyone does or does not read this I will still keep posting still keep writing I am never giving up on this Blog.
Hm, you want to know something that seriously bugs me?
Do you?
Well I hate how people spend hundreds of dollars on broadcasts and dont even win CG or NCG or well sometimes almost nothing. But what makes everything worse is knowing that other users are winning by just posting on randoms people GB who have spent their time and money on broadcasts for nothing.
You know what I say to people who do this to me?
"Advertise in my Guestbook and I'll advertise in yours."
To show These people how truly annoying it is. I know I'm just babbling now so before I say something I shouldn't.
Bye.
Oh and Banners For Jake and Selene are gonna Go up In A few, and other writers if You want a shitty banner tell me..I'm also working on a header. But I suck at them and if any graphic designers out there are nice enough to do one tell me.I'm willing to pay for a really good one.

2 comments:

pandaliontiger said...

Yo!
It's well cool that you did that on paint!

AppleChic96 said...

i admire that you even produced a banner that didn't look bad. If i tried i know i would fail, so good job =] dont put yourself down