Sunday, February 27, 2011

New Banner/New Writer

So this is the new Banner For our writer and I finally found a way to get a White background!! Yay.
Oh and Whoever does the best post of the week, Will be featured in the Header!!
So watch out for that.


Hm so whats New? 
Well basically nothing!
But I do have a few hackers on stardoll and some scammers.
The Scammr:
BlingLeeyLaa
She scammed one Of My friends I do not know if It's true. Because well there are always Two sides of the story as I Really know from expierince with hackers and scammers.
The story goes that One of my friends who shoulld be nameless untl further investigation. Was buying BlongLeeyLaa's account for 50 stardollars now that should have been a warning for any expierinced buyers.
It seems that after giving the stardollars blingleeylaa blocked my friend.
And after numerous times of trying to get her money back she gave up.r:
Erm do you think its true?
And in the "scammers" Presentation she says:
"ALERT!!! 
StucklnLaLaLand!!!!!!!!!Hello,I want to just tell the lie to all her friends and says that it claimed I did not want to give my pw even though I made nothing habe.plz report she.I want no attention, they should let me rest only.plz plz report she than StucklnLaLaLand is a big fraud and a big liar!!!!!!I do not know what i can do yet .plz plz help me all,that would be really nice,thx verry much♥ Credit to Groovygirl001 (:
"
SO who do we believe?
♥Cathy2889

2 comments:

Chilly09Rain said...

I'm so glad to be writing here! And I love my banner, thanks so much. : )

NSL Staff said...

No problem xD