Monday, June 13, 2011

Fashion By Selena Marilyn De Ville

It's A Collection of Clothing Made By The Talented:
Selena
The Style of the clothing in the Graphic i Saw is Stunning, the colors used and the design is breathtaking.
Let me Start off By Saying the Graphic itself was beautiful. 
I Love How You can see the city fading in the Background and the puddle reflecting in the bottom the city.
And how it focuses in on the Doll and design of the dress.The Colors used are three of my Favorite Black, Red, and White.

Graphic Designer

Graphic Designer 
Princess_Kiara1


Graphic Designer

Graphic Designer 
luezone290

Those are the two Graphic Designers from the Collection.
So if You have time pay the blog a visit.
And Follow!


Grab your wallets stardollians and take flash out your credit card, there is a 25 percent off in baby Phat.
I hate the clothing, on here and in real life, but if your obsessed for some Baby Phat then grab some clothes before there gone.
I'm Sorry I haven't posted lately, for some reason I'm not as attracted as I was before with Stardoll.
But Don't Worry!
I'm Still going to Continue on with my 1,000 Stardollars Project which can be found in Competitions but instead of making the deadline on Friday in Switching it out until in two weeks.
because really?
How Would I get people to join the competition when I have been completely absent from this blog?
I Only Blame Myself.
That is why I'm extending the deadline.
BUT...I need at least 20 people to join the competition if not it is Closed until further notice!
So spread the news!
Comment.
And Check it out!
♥Cathy

1 comment:

Ruubin said...

Thank you so much for posting about it <3