Tuesday, June 21, 2011

Stardoll's Lacking in Speed

Summer Vacation started for me on Thursday, and already I've changed...a lot, at least on appearance.
My hair's now a very sexy shade of pink ;] and I have new purple contacts that took me twenty minutes at first to put in...each, it now takes me two, but because all of this I have once again neglected this blog.
-Sigh-
I'm currently working on Selene's Banner (StardollTruth) and I'm also working to look for a better date for the competition I made, I'm just fairly busy.
And What just adds to this is that Stardoll is having a very slow day, 
Hello Doll Lover, 
Blah Blah Blah.
Pops up as I'm trying to navigate through the site.
I don't know what Stardoll is doing...if it even is doin anything, last time this happened we got our lovely beach Villa which is only 199 until July 1st so Buy it if you want it!
So What might be new?
A Virtual place where we can chat and walk with other Stardollians (I wish!) or a a new sign for Stardoll, or just nothing?
♥Cathy

No comments: