Tuesday, June 14, 2011

New Rooms!

Seems like Stardoll is Getting rich.
Why Do I say that?
Well Stardoll has already open around 3 new stores in this month that are well..expensive.
And Not to mention put two sales already on stores.
Most likely people have been begging there parents for them to buy them Stardollars, or have saved there own hard earned cash to get some virtual money.
And now this!
Stardoll had added two suites to the suite shop for only 99 Stardollars.
You can decorate your suite as you wish.
In my opinion this is a fabulous deal after all I've been wondering what I Shall decorate next.
So I was happy to get the email announcing this arrival, but I was wondering if this will be like the Beach Villa and Penthouse where your only allowed to purchase it once.
Or if maybe Stardoll is letting us purchase the rooms twice, three, or maybe five times.
Who Knows?
But I'll plan to find out soon.
♥Cathy

2 comments:

Stardoll Models said...

yea...you can buy like 6 of them :) Because i saw this girl with 5 of them;) so yea i guess u can :)

.Anti.Dot. said...

Your limit is 10. So, 5 pairs :] Hope I helped!