Saturday, June 18, 2011

Who Am I To Judge? - E! Of SD

I have No Banner so I'll be expecting one Cathy.
StardollTruth is the user and I've been a writer for this blog since...well since it was a small delicate baby.
But I've been slacking on the job, Since I have not posted in..what? A Month Or Two, most likely more.
It's not as if I dislike the blog and the owners but its just that Stardoll is not attractive to me a Nineteen year old girl, who hates anything girly.
I could just keep posting and blabbering up excuses, but no!
I shall not do that I will continue with my new segment at least thats what I think it is called.
And I want to let you know I am doing this without consulting anyone else, because when I got offered the job Cathy told me to do what ever the fuck I wanted.
Who Am I To Judge?
Will be a "Show" I suppose where I will visit different blogs, users, and projects, and give my take on it all. 
From the graphics one has made, or the writing style of others, and I shall not hold back!
Now Lets Start with E! of Stardoll
Part One Graphics-
This Is the blog header made by LadyGagaMcQueen, I have to admit the girls got some talent but if the dress was more flowy and less cut aggressively, the hair drawn out better, and the white from the edges erased the graphic would have been a whole lot better. But After all I give props for trying to come up with a good graphic.
For Number two the graphics very pretty, well the medoll is, but the letters are not...well Standing out to me. The graphic can be amazing, but you will have to fix the letters for that.
3.Now this, is a Graphic, I've heard of the show but I never read it, but the graphic which is made makes me want to, So you will be getting one more reader. 
4. Very Plain, Theres nothing about the graphic that wows me, nothing that makes me want to jump to your post and read. But I like what LadyGagaMcQueen did there, her posts are generally about music, so it was a neat idea to put the bottom 6th (?) thing there which plays back or forward and stops music.
Writing Styles-
Doll Showdown: 
From Looking through the blog this has to be my overall favorite, it seems there is no favortism when it comes to the showdown which I Respect.
The Showdown is based on four aspects, and these four aspects in my opinion shows your style. The Description on why you chose who you chose is not very descriptive but its good enough not to bore me.
The Crown is just a lovely idea.
GossipGirl4Real
Seeing Music:
I do not get how it relates to Stardoll, but that will not change my opinion on the writing Style. Lets start, the cut off scenes from the videos gives you extra bonus points, and giving us your opinion makes well me think more, which often i do not do. Giving us Questions towards the end really gives us chances to reply back. So Bravo. And when your done with your posts you add a video, thank god, we all don't have time to go running to youtube to search up the video, now Do We?
LadyGagaMcQueen

J+N Take Dollywood:
I've read about two paragraphs of episode one and I'm delighted to say that I am in love. The Vocabulary used on the post is amazing, but i'm sometimes slightly confused on when the girls are talking, so you might want to use some quotation marks "" in your dialogue like most authors do. But That is my only complaint.
Overall Blog-
Overall the blog was a 8.5/10 which is very good, the writers seemed to actually have an interest in what they were writing about which is hard to find these days so I applaud you for that. Your blog is good so I wonder why you only have 67 followers. Looking through the blog I barely saw any posts by the owner Sugar103. What is she doing? Soaking up all the credit while her slaves work?
One can only wonder.
So I will finish off my post with a reccomendation for you all to follow the blog and a Farewell.
S.D
I did not use spell check since mine does not work at the moment.

1 comment:

newstardolllover said...

I actually liked this post...a lot.