Friday, May 13, 2011

The More the better?

Seems Like Stardoll has yet again tried to trick people.
How?
They Tried to make us believe that earning a amazing 40 Starcoins a day was a lot!
Well Guess what hun.
It's not!
40 Starcoins equals 4 Stardollars. So Were only getting 4 Stardollars a day.
Wtf?!
And now Non SS users cannot use Stardollars!
So almost everything in The Starplaza is Superstar membership only!
That is How should i Put it, Fucked up!
yes we do get to keep our Starcoins until we get 1000 but how long will that take? Each clothing piece costs 121 or so Starcoins.We would have to save Starcoins for three days to get a decent shirt.
Seems like Stardoll is Trying to kick out Non SS.
At least thats how many people are viewing this.
How Long will this last?
Will Non SS just agree with the changes that Stardoll is making or will they rebel?
Many people are writing petitions, others are sending messages to Stardoll, and some are leaving Stardoll all together.
Yes I do not personally agree with the changes but Stardoll things this will help SD, which I say to bullshit too, but I'm just gonna go with the flow.
I'm not that attached to Stardoll anymore.
So why should I bother with changes that are not going to affect me?
After all I'm most likely leaving Stardoll in any second.
Now How to earn Starcoins.
What you do is click on that purple Coin (the gold one is blocked for NON SS since it is only SS curenncy)
and you will come to a page with ways to earn Star coins, the most you can earn is 11 by inviting a friend.
You earn 2 or so by just logging in.
Now to the Star Bazaar where I think they made the best change yet!
Reserving.
Now no excuses in Trades.
Trades will be done with a very little amount of risk with this new system.
HotBuys are supposedly now sold only to the max which will be 50 Stardollars.
-_-
To reserve click on the Empty box type in the user and click find.
The User will pop up and Just click Reserve.
P.S: the other user will get no notice that the item(s) are resevered.



Our Blog:
I Know I've been somewhat avoiding the blog since the amount of followers have plummeted, plus I don't go on Stardoll as much, and I don't blog anymore.
I'm more into Witty and Tumblr. So I basically have no time to Blog.
But since most of my tests are finished I won't be as stressed, so I'll be able to come on more!
♥Cathy2889
P.S; I'm going to give the Block a different look.

No comments: