Monday, May 30, 2011

Yves Saint Laurent Tribute

Fab Or Drab?
I was looking through my new messages since I haven't been on Stardoll for a few days.
Well like two days...But Still.
I go in and find a Tribute Store?
I imagined it to be Fabulous and expensive..after all this is Stardoll.
But Nope I was shocked to see nothing but two floor of pure....Ugliness.. Well to me.
I've never been a big fan of pink....Except in hair.
And when I saw the pink clothes..i was horrified.
It might be your taste though.
So What Do You think?
Anything amazing in your opinion?
And onto the Comp.
Hell Yes people I'm Fucking happy to see people actually joining on the comp. 
If comps like this bring followers and If this one goes well.
I might make one for a SS card with 800 Stardollars + 2 Months of SS,
and I'll give your the instructions.
Hmm. 
Any good comp ideas?
Maybe I can make one with different levels or something.
Something to think about.
♥Cathy2889♥

1 comment:

Joanna//juicy-much said...

Oh yus!
I love the comps on this blog!
Maybe some ideas to get more followers iss to change the text and design? The swirly text makes me dizzy, and the design isn't that appealing :/
Your writers are good though, but get them banners or something!
Hope I helped!