Tuesday, May 17, 2011

New Writers New Store

For Some Reason things have been going great lately,
I snuck away got caught no punishment.
I am one of 50 people Who is participating in the Stardoll's next top medoll hosted by MissPairs.
I am going to be in My School's Talent show.
And I feel Like I aced my Exams.
And My Cat is on its way home.
Well bad things have happened....
I lost two SS codes I bought this weekend before entering them into my account.
And I lost 400 Stardollars from a careless friend (I still love you Ellie..)
But thats besides the point right?
This Blog Isn't about me it's about Stardoll itself.
But it seems I've lost control of the blog.
I have no idea who is a writer besides two people that post frequently.
So Now I'm looking for new writers.
Want a job?
Contact me on Stardoll!
But I want writers who I know for a fact that Will post..
At least three days a week since I know theres not enough news to post every day.
Also I want people to post longer more detailed posts.
I don't want five worded posts.
I want something that takes time and effort to WRITE.
Now onto something I was thinking about.
Remember that Comp that involved following the blog?
The one I put on but then Took out because NO ONE actually did anything.
Well I though about restarting it this summer.
And With a whole better Prize.
But I want at least 10 more followers before that.
Prize?
2 Month,
600 Stardollar
Superstar Membership.
I've given one away so far to a friend.
Also there is new PPQ.
I haven't looked at it. But I will Soon.
Giving you a detailed opinion on every single item....
If I Have time of course.
Oh and do you like the new Blog?
Isn't it pretty?
I changed a few things.
♥Cathy2889
P.S: Follow the blog to be awesome. ;]

2 comments:

.Anti.Dot. said...

I love the layout of the blog! Amazing. I love the graphic (saw it before on Ebony's blog)! And, I might be willing to be a write for the blog (will contact you) :)

newstardolllover said...

First off thank you. xD
Secondly. That would be great. Message me whenever you can.
♥Cathy