Tuesday, May 31, 2011

What I think: Stardollars to Starcoins

I was looking at blogs and things and I saw that there was a new system coming tomorrow.
Whta DO I think?
Thank God!
I also think it is fair that it's only for Superstars.
Why?
Because Superstars are the only ones who can use STARDOLLARS!
Why would Non-SS change there Starcoins to some Stardollars when they can not even use them?
Now SS can stop bitching and moaning over the Starcoins.
Why?
Because they can now save a maximum of 100 Stardollars!
Wow.
You see ?
It's a good idea.
Now onto something that can make SS and Non SS money.
The Comp!
So I'm thinking of extending the deadline until Thursday instead of Until tomorrow.
Should I?
Or Should I Just leave it the way it is?
I was thinking that I could broadcasts for this today & also tomorrow when were allowed to change the starcoins.
You see?
This all goes together.
-Wink-
NOW ONTO SOMETHING IMPORTANT.
Right after this comp finishes another comp starts.
Prize?
A SS CODE!
But this comp will take longer...
and as you can see the prize better.
800 STARDOLLARS
2 MONTHS
AND a lil something something else.
The person in second place recieves 400 Stardollars and in 3rd place gets 200 and in fourth gets 100!
So Stay tune..I guess.
♥Cathy2889

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

how do you change it??? Message me? I'm abraitis2