Monday, April 4, 2011

All Hail 43 Followers

I'm Fucking happy with how much followers we have Yeah they don't comment...and they don't do anything but just follow but still it's a lot more then other people are doing and for that I'm happy.
I know that I haven't posted here as Much as I should, but I have been farely busy with some  other blogs. 
Which I either own ;] or Work for in total that is about 8.
-Sigh-
Anyways I pink promise to post more.
Also only 2 Writers! Yup 2! Confirmed that they are writers.
Now that sucks, since  I know for a fact we have more writers.
Selene- I love you Hon But you barely ever post!I know your not online at all...but you can at least take some time and post here once or something.
Jake- I also ♥ You...but you NEVER NEVER Posted Here. -_- And I even made you a Banner!


These two writers are mostly gone. 
Since I know them in real life I'll speak to them about this.
If they don't start working. 
Buh-Bye
♥Cathy2889


No comments: