Thursday, April 7, 2011

NEW FUCKIN HEADER!

Is that what you think it is?
Yup it is Hun!
A new banner, yes there is a mistake in the quote if your wondering, it is supposed to say,
"I'd rather be hated for WHO I am, not who I am not."
But I guess it works either way, and I don't mind since the Graphic is Perfect.
The Blog is written in the bottom,
I am fucking hoping that she will make a different header for the blog in a year or in a couple of months.
Anyways What do you think of the banner, and well the new set up for the blog,
I had no idead how to keep it Transparent so I put the background White I'll try in a few again,
to keep it transparent but we will see what happens.
So You all know there are new nails in the Bazaar right?
Well When we get more ACTIVE members we will do a comp to see who has the most original designs for your nails and well hand.
P.S:
You do not have to buy the items just show me a tinypic on here or on stardoll.
I would prefer email though:
NewstardollLover@aol.com
So If your active we will do that.
Now your most likely wondering what is the prize?
A rare...
Or if you prefer Stardollars.
♥Cathy2889
-The Venting queen :]♥

No comments: