Friday, April 8, 2011

Going Solo

No Co-Owner anymore. 
I'm the only owner of this blog.
Why?
Ok I love you Bloom, With all my heart, your my Stardoll Twin,
BUT
You barely help out in this blog.
I was the one who paid for the header,
I'm the one who looked for writers,
I'm the one who posts regularly in the blog.
And What has she done.
Nada.
And for that I'm going solo.
Not like there will be a change with the blog.
I am just letting you all know why she is taken off the list.
I'm not sure If she will notice, if she does I'm going to talk to her work out an aragment.
Yes me and her both created the Blog But IM the one who's put the effort.
So Long Bloom. :/
♥Cathy2889

1 comment:

AppleChic96 said...

it sounds like you did what was right, which i believe was very brave of you. And i hope your blog continues and thrives. I tried a blog once and failed, good luck =]