Friday, April 8, 2011

Those stupid pet thingys, Fruition and My Ranting.

Pet-a-porter. Whats the point?
Wow. You get a kitty or a dog that wags it's tail and blinks.
And for a 100sds????
Rip off.
You could buy loads of cool, nice other stuff for that.

Leave a comment telling me what you think...
_______________________________________
So you've probably seen the new range of clothes.
Fruition.
Some of it's nice...Some of it makes me want to throw up.
I mean...It's not even 'Fruition' clothes.
It's just some random items from other shops.
So I am VERY confused.

Leave me a comment explaining the whole 'random items' thing for me.
________________________________________
I'm really sorry, most of this is just me ranting.
So...I hoped you enjoyed my ranting!
______________________________________
P.S: I really like the new header!

1 comment:

newstardolllover said...

Lol hehe Yes I agree 100 percent. It's very stupid to pay 100 stardollars for the a Dumb Dog. But one of them made me fall in love with them. And I posted how I would never buy one of those in several blogs. And Guess what?
I spent 200 stardollars on Pet-A-Porter and I most likely am going to buy more. It's stupid. But I do have a small animal obsession. ;]
And Lol I also Like the New Header.;]
♥Cathy2889