Saturday, April 2, 2011

Blog Party! (More)

We are getting a new Header I have no idea when. Thanks to ebonymeme So whenever it's done We will put it up. 
I also deleted all the writers pictures from the right.
First off some of them don't post!
Why Should I give them credit for doing what? 
Nothing.
But the one's that do post I will put up on the sidebar, Writers of the blog Please comment here with your Stardoll User (yes I know the writers but I want to make sure that they know.)
And buy Tuesday I will have you up.
Second thing I need to Discuss is A new Banner For Moi.
I started it a while Ago But I never got a chance to well finish. 
I am about to start it and when I'm done YOU tell me if I should Stick with my old one or with the new one.
Nope It's not going to be nearly as amazing as The One's at MDM or Beg For More.
I may be "ok" with graphics with graphics But I am nowhere near there level, 
When I get photoshop I will be Fabulous At Them you can count on that.
Third Thing I want 10 Writers for this Blog Depending on how Many comment here I'll hire some people.
I will do the form In a Page Which I'm working on.
If it's not done You can contact me at Stardoll:
Cathy2889
About the Job.
We also need this Sponsors! 
We have about 3 or 5 Blogs sponsoring is but Hell we need a lot more if we want to be well known,
now don't we?
Ok Now Onto Some Venting that I do...A lot.
I barely ever do it you Might Do it, Heck we have a system to Do it!
Advertising.
I was on Stardoll and I was harassed by people Saying to visit there sales,
I don't mind that but when we are in a middle of a conversation?
Now That Irritates me.
I was talking to this girl well she said hEy, (I meant to write it like that if your wondering) I said Hello, She said What's up, I Said nothing Much How about you?
You want to know what she said?
(Nope)
Hell I'll tell you, She Said And I quote, 
"Hello, Visit My Sale and Vote Me 5/5! I'm Running for CG!"
And One can only wonder how many other people she has done this too.
We were typing to each other on SD and she sends me a message that starts with Hello?
Oh Lord.
-Puts hand on my throat and starts choking myself.-
Now That Is Pure Stupidity.
Don't you think?
As you can tell from a post on the Blog
The April Hotbuy's are here!
And I plan to get every single one of them!
Onto The Blog Party!
It Will be Invitation and On Stardoll,
That will be for everyone, But only 10 people or so, I have no idea what's the maximum.
The Blog Writers all have to come...if they Have time.
You Want to be invited?
Post in a comment with Your Doll user.
Guestbook Party?
Now That Will also Be Coming Soon.
-Wink-
And Onto The Tiny Chat party which will be held when we get 80 followers.
But one Will be held soon for the writers of the Blog.
I know.
I know.
There's a lot Happening.
Oh And Tell me what time you would Like the party to be held on I was thinking on A Saturday or Friday.
Time?
♥Cathy2889
The Venting Queen

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

dbc202 ( I'm not a permenent writer i'm on a 2 week trail thing and it's over today) And also if you decide that I was good over the 2 week trails and hire me as a permenent writer I would like to say that I won't be able to post until April 18... Yeah

newstardolllover said...

Ok it's fine. :D And your A permanet writer...I never knew when it ended so thanx. :]

Chilly09Rain said...

Hey its Chilly09Rain. Just want to let you know that I'm sorry for not posting often, I've been really busy. I went on a 1 week vacation and I've been to tons of hockey camps since then too! I am going to start posting as much as I can!