Thursday, April 14, 2011

Comps Comps Comps


Seems Like no One Is commenting -__-
What Does that mean?
No one gets 20 Stardollars this week!
Thank god though, I lost all my money on something I accidently bought -_-
But I would rather owe someone money then have no comments!
So Comment Please!
Now what else is there?
I'm going to do a comp since were oh so close to 50 Followers!
Yup Huns, 50 Followers!
What Am I going to do?
It's a secret But I will tell you 5 People will win 50 Stardollars  each!!
So there is a high possibility you will win,
those 5 people will get an interview with us and be featured in one Post.
And they will be added to the side bar.
And then those 5 people will compete to win 100 Stardollars!!
Any other ideas?
Oh Sorry I can't give out SS Codes.
Why?
Since I they cost me 20 dollars...U.s Dollars.
And I'm getting a new banner soon. 
Thanx to tk_cullen.
Any Questions about The Comp?
If So Ask. ;]
♥Cathy2889

1 comment:

AppleChic96 said...

Hey =] recently i have followed your blog , it's really good. Although i do kinda struggle readying the writing, maybe you could change it anyway it's fine. I would love to be apart of your comp and since i have followed yur blog yu are one person closer. So whats this new comp about?