Thursday, April 28, 2011

PPQ Sale

The only thing I can think is:
Hell Yeah!
I've been waiting for this day for.....Ever.
 And Not only is it 50 Percent off.
But it does not stop there.
Many other things are half off!
So spend your stardollars.
Save half of them.
Yes I know I have not been blogging recently.
But i have not had time to do so..Trust me.
And the numbers of followers are dropping!
the only thing I can think of doing is just to delete the blog.
But I'll most likely let it stay while I go on until the summer that is.
Until I have time to blog.
What do you think?
Any ideas to a tutorial I should make?
Any other ideas?
Cathy2889
And A change is coming by the way.

2 comments:

Funkylicious (: said...

Thing is, the sale's only for Royalty. Shucks :/

AppleChic96 said...

=( i really hope you don't close the blog, also i've joined your club on stardoll and i like it =]
hmmm ... maybe like a comp or make-up on stardoll tutorial would be nice