Saturday, April 16, 2011

The New The Old

Yes I do know the info I am about to throw at you is late...buy hey whatever right?
First off Let's start off with Pet-A-Porter, the Exotic Animals...Hm..
Stardoll That Is not a Bad Idea.
I'm Quite a animal fanatic, and I love exotic animals, So when I saw this store I fell in Love...Deeply in love.
Two of the Animals have already been sold, all the prices are the same:
100 Stardollars.
The Interior Decor can be found in your Suite Shop.
These Are two new ones The First one I love! It's where the Exotic animals live, I must admit the prices are quite high but The suite is beautiful like that, and the Second one which is Cheaper Is 30 Stardollars is An Arabic Palace.
Now This is a Hot Buy, In real Life I would Never, Ever, Wear this, I'm not a big fan of pink besides in hair, but for Stardoll...It's a bit different. 
The Price is a bit high for a New hot buy since the dresses usually range from 12Stardollars through 17.
Are you Going to Buy it?
Maybe it will be sold for Half off or 25 Percent Off, Like it's been happening with several other Hot Buys.
I was looking through the new Items and fell in Love. 
This Is So Far my Fave Shirt this week.
My Pick of the week that is;]
Maybe I Love it since I just got out of a Long relationship with a guy who broke my heart,
Maybe it's because it's a crop tee that Doesn't look like a hoe Tee,
Maybe it's the colors,
Whatever it is..It's working it's magic on me.;]
I Am definitely going to buy it.
Are You?
Now Onto Something Else, I want to do a Post saying Blast from The past, Remembering all things that have happened in Stardoll since It opened and until now.
Of course I won't have Everything Since that Will take forever But Still...It's a good idea..Isn't it?
And While were at it,
I'll show you all the banners and headers of this blog,
the past looks that made this blog fail miserably.
Beware Of that.
And We have A new comp that I'm hoping you'll participate in! ;]
♥Cathy2889
Details? Info? Comment. ;]

3 comments:

AppleChic96 said...

i love the pet a porter exotic collect, just wish i was ss and had enough to purchase some of the animals. and i totally agree with the the whole thing about hotbuys. I collect them but most the time i don't like some of the designs. also whats the new comp going to be? i'm looking foward to it =] xx Tia, oh and it would be amazing if you gb me on stardoll, it would mean so much to me. my username is AppleChic96

newstardolllover said...

The New Comp...Hm..I'm still thinking about that maybe you could help me think about it?
Oh And Sure. ;]
♥Cathy

AppleChic96 said...

How about an invite people one, or a raffle? That could work