Wednesday, April 6, 2011

Ca-Ching $$

It seems that some of you are worried about my swearing problem and how this "affects" you guys, but Huns it's none of your beeswax.
And yes I can do a fairly good post without swearing to the top of my lungs.
And I'm going to prove that by doing this post without one single ounce of sweariness...
Ok So here goes nothing.
What do we need to get this club more popular?
Does anyone Know? Well You know what I do!
We need some Sponsors!
You know people who post up our little blog picture to the side bar with a link to this Amazing blog.
Who's up for that?
-Scary Music Comes on-
Be ready to get freaked out and well astounded with Ebony's Graphic which will be coming any day now...She is starting a Magazine.
Her Stardoll user is Ebonymeme, Her graphics are outstanding!
She owns Pixel Perfect which is where she does some graphics.
Now Onto something more well Important.
I am going to give out a 100 stardollar prize this MONTH.
But the only question is....what will be the Comp?
Maybe best Graphic?
Best Medoll?
Best Suite?
Most Unique?
Best Album/Scenery?
Best Personality?
Hmm...What do you think?
-Raises eyebrows.-
Sorry this is not as interesting as it would have been if I was allowed to swear which I am....So Next post I'll Swear.
;]
Unless you Object?
♥Cathy2889

No comments: