Friday, April 22, 2011

I welcome Myself Home

Yes I have not been blogging lately in this blog and other ones.
But I have been very stressed off lately.
I will stop right there.
And Onto a different topic.
Stardoll.
Studds.
Colors.
Lace.
I see a pattern coming on.
If You saw LE you saw a splash of color, a splash of Studs, and Lace.
This is now reflecting on hotbuys and everything else revolving Stardoll.
The Latest hotbuys have been a Studded Jacket with a splash of red, A black lace tank,
and the red dye?
Wow Stardoll.
Just Wow.
I think I have found something to just make me stay on this site, even though I did not get my Share of LE.
Which Was overpriced in My Opinion.
So Now I'm looking for new writers.
Why?
Our blog is DEAD.
No posts.
No News.
No Nothing.
I know I should Take better care of this But Still.
And then to top this all off one fucking follower left?
Why?
Who?
When?
Why?!
-Sigh-
The world will never know.
-Wink-
I wonder when the next Hot Buy will be out?
DO You know?
♥Cathy2889

No comments: