Wednesday, March 16, 2011

100 million blue skies

Before you read this I would like to point out that I am Grace, a new writer with the 2 week trial. I hope this doesn't dissapoint. :)


Coming soon!


I don't particularly like some of the items in this collection, maybe it is just the awkward pose that the 'model' is in. And look at those glasses! Yuck! In my opinion, Stardoll's sense of fashion has gotten a little.... Iffy with me. But some of the new items they are releasing are still awesome. The new Miss Sixty is fabulous!
2 of the items that I do like in this collection are the center dresses in both pics. The stripes in the above are crazy but calm at the same time, very organized, I would definately buy it. The below center dress is very classy and fun at the same time. I love the droopy fabric and no sleeves.
Will 100 million blue skies be at the top or a total flop?

No comments: