Wednesday, March 30, 2011

Dear Yuri,


I just want to Clear up one Thing I don't support Proxies.
And if people on this blog use them it's not our fault if there account gets Hacked,
Why?
Because I have warned people about proxies in Several posts.
And if people on Stardoll Want to Use Proxies they use them knowing that they might get hacked.
And Thanks for posting something that was worth my while to read.
I'm not being Sarcastic By The Way.
I truly appreciate it Hun.
Only Use proxies you know ARE safe.
♥Cathy2889

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I thought you were going to back talk me for a second xD
Or call me a little fucker for posting 'spam.'
I just don't want what hapenned to my friend to happen to others.

-Yuri

newstardolllover said...

And I get that.
And I would never do that (never say never.......well maybe under some circumstances...)
to someone.... xD
And That's why I warn people.....
I don't want someone hacked that reads the blog.
♥Cathy2889