Thursday, March 3, 2011

Stardoll Mistake+200 Stardollars

Yeah I know It's not the end of the world it's just a slight mistake,
I don't know If this happened to anyone else on Stardoll,
But when I logged in today and went to check My messages I found that 
Stardoll had Sent me Two of the Same messages,
Yesturday They had sent me The Spring pass Message,
And today they did too.
They were exactly Identical nothing different whatsoever so I dont Know why they Would Send it Over Again.
Am I the only One?
We Have A club for the Blog NewSDLover,
Go Onto My Suite (Cathy2889)
And Look under my Clubs and there it is!!
It will tell you how to win 200 Stardollars.
Follow.
♥Cathy2889

1 comment:

.Anti.Dot. said...

I am a new reader so thats why my comment is days after the post was new. But, the same thing happened to me. I got 3 of the Spring Pass message.