Friday, March 11, 2011

Changes in Stardoll...Coming?

There's a Lot of Fucking hints that a change is coming and If you Don't see them your Stupid.
So, a lot of the questions were about making another store involving beauty which I think is an awesome Idea.
Some of the brands that were included were MAC which is absolutley  my favorite.
So I'm really looking forward to see what will happen to the Star Plaza.
So what Do you Guys think?


I feel Like no one is reading the Blog....not that I don't mind and Shit. Since I'm still going to write here...
So me and Bloom have been thinking.....we want more FUCKING views here. I mean COME ON! I work my ass off trying too find worthy enough things too write about but since were not "elite" or anything we dont get a lot of views....Which I don't really care about.
So i'm going to broadcasts like crazy spending 3,000 stardollars or more for my  club of the blog.And Bitches you Better Join. Invite your friends! Have you heard of The 200 stardollar Comp? 
No?
Well then Join the club in the Side bar and look for my post about 200 stardollars in the Blog.
It ends in the beggining of April!
So Yeah.
♥Cathy2889

No comments: