Saturday, March 26, 2011

Yet Another Glitch?

First Off I want to say that I made an amazing Banner That has the best graphic that I have ever made that took me more then 3 hours straight and Now........I have no idea where it is.
It Did not save...that is.
It's pissing me off.
Oh And For that amazingly annoying Glitch.
I was saving my medoll and when I logged out i saw that The box had nothing inside.
Hm...I changed it a bit again and Saved it.
Guess what happened?
Nothing!
I Did this for like an hour straight and nothing happened!!
Now this Glitch pisses me off more than the other one. 
Oh My Fucking Lord My medoll Was all Barbied up and for no one in clubs To see her?
Shit!
It pisses me off!
And I'm not the only one WHo thinks this.
I was on MSW A.k.a Miss Stardoll World, and some topics had to do with how pissed off People were at this problem.
Anyways, 
I was looking at the blog and Noticed 39 Followers, Hellz To The Yeah,
But no one Fucking Comments.
I feel like I'm putting a Lot of effort into Well nothing.

-Sigh-
I should be grateful for people who are reading the blog...If there are any.
But It just seems like a Shitty idea to keep writing about random things for nothing.
But I think once I broadcast more Add another amazing Graphic as the header made possible by ebonymeme that This Blog will Be better.
I Hope at least.
So Just help me out people, 
comment, invite people, do whatever you have in your power to make this blog more well known.
And as for the Competitions,
I had a Competition for 200 stardollars which would have been giving out like Next week but since our followers only increased by 2 in about 2 weeks That Comp is off.
We should have had 50 followers By now.
But since I see that is impossible for that to happen by April 3rd I'm thinking I will re-start it and give the prize away on May 3rd, In more then a month.
About top Commenter:
So we had this competition going on every week but No one ever comments except for one of my friends or med so this week no one one anything.
But If by next week we at least get 3 comments on every post we will re-start it and give the person who comments the most this week 50 stardollars,
We might also do top commenter of the month.
This person will recieve 100 stardollars.
So every month there will be a new winner.
But the comments can't just be Cool or awesome.
It has to be something worthy enough for someone Like stardoll staff to read.
It can be a reaction to the reading or some info.
And always leave your Stardoll User on your posts.
What do you think about these additions to the Blog?
Any other Ideas you have so we can improve the blog?
And also comment on my other post from yesturday Or the day before.
It's a competition that is still going on You win stardollars.
♥Cathy2889

No comments: