Saturday, March 12, 2011

More Info ON 200 Stardollars

People Have joined the Comp but the thing is No one has actually followed the blog. 
The people who you invite have to follow THE BLOG not just the club and I want to know their Blogger user so I know they are not faking.
OK so about the Comp.
I want at least 50 Followers By the Beginning of April.
Impossible! Don't you think?
For a blog Like this?
A barely sponsored blog.
With no "Elite" people writing on it.
But It is possible and how to make it possible is to make a comp.
So the people join my club which is in the right side bar.
They join the comp and then they invite people  making a post in my club about it.
Then the people who get invited follow..And who ever invites the most people who actually follow the blog win 200 stardollars. 
Simple as That.
I'm also going to do some Regular comps.
One will start this week.
Top commenter's.
Whoever comments the most with reactions or advice for the blog on here wins 10 Shiny Stardollars from me. As A gift for your activeness in reading the Blog.
So What do you guys think?
And what other Comp's Should their be?
♥Cathy2889

6 comments:

justinbiebergf4 said...

I have an idea for your club.. How about there could be Principles and student body presidents!!!! A person who wins student body president will get to be manager!- my stardoll name is justinbiebergf4

newstardolllover said...

hm thats a good idea messgae me more about this

Sophie said...

This is a really good idea!! too bad i dont know many people on Stardoll so i cant win because i cant invite them :( Maybe someone should win a Superstar code for inviting the most people, being the most active person, and maybe for helping others? just an idea :)

AppleChic96 said...

I'll become more active in your blog, i never actually knew you had a club on stardoll, i might check it out. I think you just need more people visiting and showing ppl where the latest free things are. I hoped that helped you

MritzRoxx said...

I think you should have a 'Best Suite' comp. and also you can ask people to accessorize and put make-up on YOU and post a pic of it in tinypic or anything else...
My stardoll name is DEMI16LOVATOLUV!!

Anonymous said...

I know how to get stardollars it varies visit ju143 send her a gift log out and you will have more stardollars you send her 2 gifts you get doubles you could get 900 at 1 time 800 at the other