Saturday, March 12, 2011

Cyber Bullying


   
So I was Looking through a Lot of my messages and cam across a message a girl sent me who now "Surprisingly" 
her Account was deleted.
I think it is Absolute Bull Shit that people are Bullied online and Offline.
I for one Have been "Harassed" by people who called me An Emo Bitch.
Not That I mind.
But its never gone as Far as people telling me to Kill Myself.
I was watching Some Onision Videos on YouTube and I saw some of the comments on the videos and I quote:
"why don't you kill yourself?"
His videos are amazing and have a weird sense of humour yes but that doesn't mean people should tell him to die.
Not Only on YouTube but On Stardoll too.
I've seen people from Different Big Clubs telling others To Die or Call them Fat people.
Who is Anyone to Call anyone else fat when on Stardoll you have no idea how the other person looks like.
Not that it is Okay to call someone Fat in real life.
You Have no idea what it does to people.
My sister was bullied all throughout Middle School for her weight, she had attempted Suicide and Had Many thoughts about from what I hear from my Mom.
The bullying traumatized her and that can do the Same for any other Girl or Guy anywhere On a Site or at school.
So Think Before you Speak.
Questions:
Has something Like this Ever Happened to you?
♥Cathy2889

1 comment:

Vivi Huynh said...

Never, although there has been some cyber stalking before....