Friday, March 18, 2011

Proxy Sites....Big No No

All of you...well most of you know that Proxies are used to hack peoples accounts. 
Don't use proxies unless you want to get a free item....that badly and you want to risk your account getting hacked.
It's been a long while since I've used one since I know the danger of them.
And yes I do know that I am kind of late on the whole proxy thing....But better late then  never...right?
And yes We will still post proxies on our blog just in case you don't give a Fuck about what I just said.
SHIT:
Ok so I'm thinking no one reads this blog even though i know you do since we have over 2,000 views now. You may clap to yourselves now.
But there are no comments on our posts.
What The Fuck?
I work my butt of for your comments!
And you do nothing?
-Sigh-
I guess no one gets the 20 stardollars for the top commenter spot.
But that is okay of course!
Since theirs always next week.
But YOU yes YOU comment!!!
I don't even care hon if it's about something to do about how much you hate the living shit out of the blog.
Since at least that's something.
But Whatever.
So what's your opinion on using proxies?
Are you still going to use them?
♥Cathy2889


4 comments:

Abby / nins353 said...

Just wondering how do you get this comment thing for your blog I have been looking everywhere for myn but I cant find it! haah and my blog dosnt get comments either its like you only posting for yourself! haha And I didnt know tht lol I have been using rpoxys Ooop! 0_o

Sophie said...

oh no!! i always use proxies!! but no one has hacked me on THIS account. :)

newstardolllover said...

Yeah I know I used proxies like crazy but I'm never doing them again even though I have not beeen hacked by using proxies :]

Sarah said...

I think you shld change the font. what u write is hard to read.