Thursday, March 10, 2011

Two ways to Get FREE stardollars

I have no idea how long this has been up for but I finally realized about it now...
1. For SS only. You know those shitty clothes you get when you buy it off of people to give them stardollars, or be nice,etc? Yeah just recycle them! You only get 1 Stardollars but it's better than nothing because in a year it equals 365 Stardollars or on leap years 366 stardollars. Now do you get me?
2. Invite A friend Not Only do you get Starpoints but Now when your friend becomes SS you get Stardollars!! I'll have to make one of my friends SS that i have invited ;] Just to see how much Stardollars we get.
Click To largen.
Just 3 easy steps!
♥Cathy2889

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I KNOW HOW 2 HACK U! I DOWNLOADED A HACK DEVICE! :)

Anonymous said...

joking... i dont. my name on stardoll is: cute99 and i am royalty membership! :)

Anonymous said...

you can only get starcoins now,which sucks... doh!