Thursday, March 24, 2011

What Can I say I'm Special

Test After Test After Test, 
so now I'm overly Stressed.
Even though I Didn't take a single Test.
I am Tired, Blurry eyed, and Have a Killer Migrane you add that to someone who only sleeps for 5 hours at the most and what do you get?
A Moster Craving, Sleepy, Stardoll Crazed Girl.
Okay I'm going off topic So I'll just drive back to where I was.
I was prowling around Different Big Clubs, Since I do That, even though I didn't post one single comment on any topic I saw.
(I like wandering around the background, looking at people's behaviors while they are Not looking)
Yup I'm special Like that.
-Smiley Face.-
While I was Snooping I mean observing I noticed a post about something Majorly Stupid.
Teen Pregnacies.
One Word for you teen who has a serious problem with keeping your pants down.
Condom.
I guess that it is okay to express your feelings on the Fact That everyone at school is calling you a Slut, since I am all for venting.
But, Don't do it in A Major Club with kids who are mostly younger then 12, well you know what Don't talk about it on all of Stardoll.
It's a Kid Site for Crying out Loud!!
If I wanted to hear about your --- Life I would Have asked.
Trust me I Would, Pinky Promise.
But I didn't Did I?
And No one else seemed to have Cared.
Your like 14.
Okay so the point here is,
Censor your VENTING.
Think about this next time you want to cry to someone about how your Pregnant at age 9.
it's a Kid friendly site now isn't it?
Now Onto a lighter Topic.
I was looking at the Blog Beg For More.
Just Floating around in the Background not commenting since Well......... They have no idea who the Fuck I am...Not that I care.
Anyways I saw that they are having a tiny chat party.
Yay.
So Hopefully I'll be able to go and float around in the Background.
Who else is going?
Anyone?
-Raises Eyebrow.-
Oh Forgot post a pic of Your medoll with the best make-up and clothes you can think of,
(You don't have to have bought an it)
And whoever I like best will receive a little Something Something from me.
♥Cathy2889

No comments: