Sunday, March 27, 2011

Fuck It

I'm Going to spend all my money on this Fucking Stupid Blog which is going nowhere.
Why?
Because I fucking want it to go somewhere!
You think I always spend my time infront of a computer?
(Welll yeah I Do but still)
Anyways I will spend 3000 stardollars on broadcasts for my club when I get the Money.
And I don't FUCKING CARE ABOUT THE OUTCOME of this.
Anyways,
I've been Doing good, a little on the edge I guess.
So I'll just post now about things that piss me off.
When I message stardoll i usually get a reply within 2 hours.
Not Usually I ALWAYS get a reply within 2 Hours.
But Today instead of asking them for help I was critizizing them,
And they have not Answered.
Hm, Wonder Why?
Was I right about Everything I said?
I did Not Send the Message today but About 2 days Ago.
Now I'll Whine about shit on Stardoll.
I'm a Whiny Bitch, So What?
I Noticed that if my medoll looks more "appropriate" for my age (whatever the fuck that is) People Respect me more.
It's not even a Theory Hun.
People outright told me Now That you Changed your medoll I respect You more.
I guess People Don't really Love Anime Characters Which Sucks.
But Since For Once In My Stardoll Life I want To Be taking seriously I will do what I have to do To be taken more seriously.
Oh I just Noticed that I can Type without Looking Yay!
Oh I also Changed the Background of The Blog. 
You Like?
And Fucking Comment If You Want Fuckin Money!
♥Cathy2889

5 comments:

Abby / nins353 said...

Stardoll Sucks they know they have problems and that they need to fix them but they do nothing and there losing more and more people bcause of it! They are soo slack and I hate it! Oh and btw I love the new background very cute! And same here wid my blog I spend heaps on it but no-one actually follows! Its SUKS!

Jenny. :D said...

nins353 asked me to join. :)

Anonymous said...

how much ficking times must you fucking curse and i have a scar on my fucking face darn the fuck

partay girtay! said...

this blog was stupid.......boop boop. I LOVE TO PARTAY!! ON STARDOLL EVERY SATURTAY!! (NOTICE THE "TAY")YAY LOLZ FUCKING FUCKING FUCKING FUCKING FUCKING FUCK.

bruno mars lover said...

i love bruno mars,so much