Saturday, March 12, 2011

Um Gross

Ok so I went on my account about a Minute ago and found that. 
if you go to her Page you see that she has Just made her account and That I am not the Only "Victim" of hers.
I mentally Cringed as I saw the Comment On My Guestbook I was Dumbfounded (Whatever the hell that means) I wonder How Long it will Take her to get Deleted.

Oh I just checked my Guestbook this is what I found:
Um ew. Come On people Take your Dirty need with one of your Friends  not On A public site Filled with Girls and boys from ALL ages. 
I'm reporting that Girl and Deleting all the Comments and Blocking her.
you Should Do the Same before she starts Er doing what she said up There.
Do you Know anyone Else who posts things like That?
Has this Happened to you Before?
I want to know.
Im Seriously Grossed out Right Now.
♥Cathy2889

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

OMFG she was messin with me her old acount was just hameto!!

Vivi Huynh said...

Disgusting.

newstardolllover said...

Right? I was seriously disgusted reading all the comments.

Anonymous said...

ಠ_ಠ she or he's weird