Wednesday, March 9, 2011

More Venting- The Stardoll Bitch


Hm let me tell you a little about me hun. I'm a 17 year old girl from America. I live for the arts, my parents own a bakery in Massachusetts. And in Stardoll and in Real Life I am a total bitch. You learn to respect it.(; I just love to share my opinion though it may not always be nice. And yes I can afford to buy a superstar membership but I think its pointless, the inly reason I go on is to go on clubs and talk to friends. Why the FUCK would I spend hundredz of dollars on something just fuckin virtual? It's Just plain dumb, but I do admire the people who throw their money away on the site. It shows true loyaty to Stardoll. Which I clearly don't have have to this site. Anyways My names Selene. I am not going to lie and say i live in a extravengant house with billionare parents becase wh the fuck would believe that?! I mean If I was a billionare I would spend my day in France eating In fancy ass Resturaunts going to runway shows....Not rubbing my money on the Stardoll peoples faces(; So yeah thats about fuckin t and Cynthia Get my nameon the fuckin think in the side!I post god damn it!

1 comment: